mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 61|Reply: 0

I tnk he will plus he'll come to peace with them say quot;sorryquot; and die wit

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-6 06:58:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
la Oro vs. Tortured past turned him into a monster, but instead of acting like a babyback bitch at his end, he fought an army by himself and teased everyone to his dying breath (You might have killed me, but I have killed my thousands! Kukukuku)

That's a villain who has done so much evil should go out like.Hmm, come to think of it, he might see the Death God and the Hokages, screaming in agony.

Originally Posted by WoozieGod.

no he won't his parents will be ashamed of their son for being such a twisted bastard all these years

if they smiled it would be because they were glad he's dead, not out of sympathy

lol probably

If anything I'd kind of like to see the 3rd's spirit greet Oro kind of like in the FMA movie with Wrath and Izumi.

Originally Posted by dabig2I'll personally buy a plane ticket to Japan to bitchslap Kishi if he pulls shit like that. Oro right now is facing getting his ass handed to him by his student. What's with the feminine view of these tortured villains suddenly coming to peace with a smile while frolicking with past faces!

If anything, I'd like him to be like the dude from Suikoden 2 the game. None of this repentance and forgiveness and happiness stuff. None of this repentance and forgiveness and happiness stuff. He'll be killed by Anko's suicidal jutsu, believe it or not.

Oh God.

. Tortured past turned him into a monster, but instead of acting like a babyback bitch at his end, he fought an army by himself and teased everyone to his dying breath (You might have killed me, but I have killed my thousands! Kukukuku)

That's a villain who has done so much evil should go out like.

Oh God.

Nah, he won't.

Originally Posted by ansoncarterif they smiled it would be because they were glad he's dead, not out of sympathynot just that, but the 3rd's spirit would definitely not be there anyway, because his spirits in the Death God's belly.

Well Sasori did. Cute little chibi already made him lose his whole I AM AM THE GOD OF ALL THINGS EVIL! BOW DOWN, BITCH! aura.

What exactly about such views as these are feminine?

This thread gave me a sick feeling in the stomach which after a couple of seconds turned into an uncontrollable laughter.I think he will, plus he'll come to peace with them, say sorry and die with a smile. Probably.

sasori was gay, the belly with rape tentacle said all.

Oh yeah, he'll also remeber the fun times with teammates, like spying on Tsunade with Jirayia.

Originally Posted by dabig2I'll personally buy a plane ticket to Japan to bitchslap Kishi if he pulls shit like that.
Fuck no.

IF he does it's most likely. he's the guy we love to hate. Tortured past turned him into a monster, but instead of acting like a babyback bitch at his end, he fought an army by himself and teased everyone to his dying breath (You might have killed me, but I have killed my thousands! Kukukuku)

That's a villain who has done so much evil should go out like. What's with the feminine view of these tortured villains suddenly coming to peace with a smile while frolicking with past faces!

If anything, I'd like him to be like the dude from Suikoden 2 the game.

Yeah, except good old Luca Blight had an epic death. i really don't see it happening

I'll personally buy a plane ticket to Japan to bitchslap Kishi if he pulls shit like that.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.203246 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum