mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 12|Reply: 0

Kismoto always leaves small traces showing that; in their youth; Oro was gt; Jir

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-24 03:52:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Chara gt;gt;Your fav.

Tsunade was supporting Jiraiya, Orochimaru was not. There is no such thing as the strongest sannin.

Wrong thread.

Of course, just like Sasuke and Naruto. They are a triangle that works in a way like snake frog slug snake. If I draw Orochimaru a bit away from the other two, everyone will finally see that he must be stronger than they are!

Actually, I don't think Kishi preferes any of the sannin above the others.
This is not about My fav.

Or it just showed what we already knew?

Oro=The loner of the group
Jiraiya=The loud mouth of the group
Tsunade=The support of the group

i think it is clear that oro was stronger than jiraiya back then

hmmmm And yet OP jiraiya still wantyed to fight.

Originally Posted by MycaelisOf course, just like Sasuke and Naruto.

That was how it was bck then, but present Jiraiya isgt;gt;gt;gt;present Oro

Originally Posted by whitecrowzWrong thread.
This is not about My fav. You don't really think he's sitting in his little office of his or wherever he draws the manga and thinks: Well, lets see.

Nine minutes and there have already been posted, seven more logical alternatives to your over-analyzation of this pic.
Or Tsunade just liked Jiraiya.Or maybe Oro was such a pussy back then that he'd let Jiraiya fight. That means Tsunade Oro and Jiraiya

Great analysis btw. Naruto vs Gaara is a good indication.

Or Jiraiya received more damage then Oro.Tsunade stopped him.

Originally Posted by Kikai. Once again the Sannin are showing their resemblance to Team 7

Originally Posted by whitecrowzWrong thread. It could've been the case here.

Or Jiraiya received more damage then Oro.

Or also that Tsunade perhaps likes Jiraiya better?

I didn't see Orochimaru saying he could still fight. This is just some bs from the OP to show his oppinion after which Oro is stronger than Jiraiya and thus propably stronger than Tsunade, too.

i think that Jiriaya let himself be helped. You lose. Honestly I'm so sick of this My fav. Chara but about Kishi's hints etc.

There is no hint from kishi in those pictures.

We didn't see the fight so we don't know who put in the most effort. we all kno dat oro is a proud prick.

I dont see how Tsunade cruching a panting Jiraiya implies something like Oro was stronger anyway.Jiraiya coulda jus been hey Hime how about a hand here?? and Tsunade coulda asked Oro if he was ok and he woulad jus huffed sayin his greatness needed no help.Kishimoto always leaves small traces showing that; in their youth; Oro was Jirayia.Or maybe Oro was such a pussy back then that he'd let Jiraiya fight. Chara gt;gt;Your fav. Chara gt;gt;Your fav. Chara gt;gt;Your fav. Chara bs. Chara gt;gt;Your fav. Chara but about Kishi's hints etc. Honestly I'm so sick of this My fav. Chara bs.

Agree'd.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-31 04:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.236093 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum