mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 22|Reply: 0

Do you guys ever get pissed that buick never did ts or atleast wonder how bad as

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2014-1-21 13:22:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Half of their fleet is from Holden, sure it saves money and pools great ideas together, but there is no competition and competition fuels progress.3 Chevy Turbo.8 and the GNX to flex Buick muscle for the last time. I like to be different, this is a major reason why I choose a &Buick 350& that has very little after-market support. This is the age of corporate finance, where the bottom line means more than anything, and standardization across brands means saving money. There's more aftermarket performance parts for the Buick now then there ever was, even with the demise of outfits like Poston and Kenne Bell, we have the benefit of knowledge provided by websites like this and great products created by companies like T/A performance.3 Turbo. Luckily we had the Buick 3.Do you guys ever get pissed that buick never did this, or atleast wonder how bad ass a fuel injected 5700 series(x) possible supercharger would have been?

they could have mde them on the same assembly line just like before.

Yeah, it pisses me off that the General left us on our own, but this isn't the 60's and 70's where innovation and horsepower were king. What bothers me is all GM cars are just copies of each other.

I still think the GNX was created to spite GM Corporate.

I know that Multi-Port EFI, Turbos, air fuel meters, ect will help my 70 Lark and it will be all the more special that I had it all custom made instead of just buying it from the dealership. stuff to the solid platform already there.8 or Buicks version of an ls motor.

I bet This baby would of killed the ls1 in torque and mpgs mated to a 4l80e/6l80e or t-56I wish buick would make a retrok skylark and do this and slapp on a fricking supercharger for the gs trim

If GM didn't badge engineer everything made after the late 70's we would have some truly amazing stuff.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.189456 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum