These are close to mint but have no idea what they are and worth

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-23 21:05:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
there is no doubt i would put them on ebay.but i am in line. Told me he paid $ 1000 for just the wheels which shocked me . Any idea what there worth I don't want to give them away or stick it to someone . He bought them from Mike Hennessy in San Jose which is a classic car dealers , builder etc . Ill pass.
Thanks and sorry for not being clear in my first post guys.they where manufactured by CS enterprises
you could also get them by western.

Originally Posted by NorCal. real mini lites are big money.or 2nd from William?

ill get in line too. Like new BFG's too .dont start another post to get it bumped to the top. There really mint with close to new BFG tires .
they where made famous by the 69 Sunoco Camaro of Penske. Was told that there a rare series of early Western wheels but some else told me there Spyders . Will cost a lot more for chrome 15 & Americans even .

Originally Posted by NorCal.which is very hot right now.now im at the bottom of a list. I'll try one more time but if it doesn't load email me direct .BuicknutThese are close to mint but have no idea what they are and worth .they bring good money on ebay.
i just dont know with the economy in the toilet. Thanks for all your help , Mike

If i had them, and wanted to sell them. Thanks for any helpMike

i dont know what they are worth. Was told that there a rare series of early Western wheels but some else told me there Spyders . Sorry again .
they are mini lite knock offs.

Yes I am interested pending pics and info.im first on another post.

what the heck.
believe it or not you could buy them fromSHELBY Enterprises (ya the mustang guy) and they had a chevy bolt pattern. There still on car and have no back ups as of now .that no one knows what their buying. Mike

mikesgmtoys@earthlink.everyone wants the 8 inchers with a 4 1/2 back space.
I think I'm 1st in line.

ya i knew those where the wheels from your description.BuicknutI live over by Monterey Ca so maybe I'll ask for $ 800 without tires or $ 1000 as is and see what happens.cmon 1 post for an item. He even does a car show I believe on local bay area tv and internet .i guess. Thanks for input

Anyone else interested

I'll do $ 800 shipped for just wheels , anyone interested

Anyone want to make offer

ttt

Someone else told me there Superlite's , anyone

sby/pts/1909826427. I thought a pics loaded .and are really cool on pony cars trying to look like trans am cars. Thanks for all your help , Mike

Cool wheels but me too will pass.

i am also our, YOUR UP MARK

Maybe I'll try ebay when I have enough money to replace wheels . Any help would be great and I want to sale or trade for a set of polished 17's

pending what they are or pics.size and back space make a big difference too.

I live over by Monterey Ca so maybe I'll ask for $ 800 without tires or $ 1000 as is and see what happens.html

ttt

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-28 04:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.203076 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum