[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-2 22:40:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
2) Never producing a single Hokage despite apparently pre-dating them

3) A single, rather exceptional ninja, killing all of them in the space of a few hours except Sasuke who he spared so he could kick him occasionally.Sasuke is so fcking hardcore that he cut off his own nipples because they were of no use to him. This one is far better. And it has been said that the fire country and the wind country are the most powerful countries so people shouldn't expect nameless kages to fare better than those who have been ridiculed by Akatsuki and Oro. Itachi would have been Kage had he wanted.

How convenient! I suppose that they were all unlucky and old. Still, I wish you good luck.

The clan itself sets high standards so they produce highclass Shinobis. Itachi is the strongest nin we've seen so far in the series. if I was an evil bodyshifting super ninjah When Sasuke is prime he'll make Orochimaru weep that he could be a 10th as strong.

Forget my Kakashi talks too much smack threads.

Are you downplaying oro oro a little, a man called once in a decade genius??, no sasuke is that good.Plus Itachi was strongest in the village by the time he left, but he was never made Hokage.

The rest is so lame it doesn't justify a reply. None of the Akatsuki have been Kages as far as we know.they have all been pwned by Akatsuki members. And it has been said that the fire country and the wind country are the most powerful countries so people shouldn't expect nameless kages to fare better than those who have been ridiculed by Akatsuki and Oro. Their is no external source of chakra like Bijuus or any of that.Sasuke kicked alot of ass and talked alot of shit in this chapter:

Oh, the Uchihas are the best despite;

1) Dying out even before Itachi sped along the process. That's why you've trained and been his bitch for two years, taken the drugs he gave you and the Forbidden Techniques whatever the fuck they are, done his bidding, are using Orochimaru's own Cursed Seal and only dare attack him in his sick bed. Who knows how fucking long he was Hokage 50~ years?
-Yondaime was chosen by Sandaime
-Tsunade was chosen when Sandaime died.

Originally Posted by Shinigami_Perv91Lame. Just say I hate Sasuke and save your hands the stress of typing.

3) A single, rather exceptional ninja, killing all of them in the space of a few hours except Sasuke who he spared so he could kick him occasionally. And the MS Jutsu take too much for him to have used them once or twice in that one night. Hokage doesn't necessarily mean most powerful.

4) Orochimaru isn't as good as the Uchiha. And the MS Jutsu take too much for him to have used them once or twice in that one night. And the MS Jutsu take too much for him to have used them once or twice in that one night.

Who honestly believes that Sarutobi could defeat Sasuke, any Sannin, Kakashi, Guy or Chiyo?

While I do believe that Sarutobi is the strongest Ninja ever, and that had he fought in part 2 he would be made much more powerful, the Image that was left of him is weaker than all of the characters that have fought so far in part 2.
Kages are lame.

Originally Posted by The Pink MindfuckSasuke kicked alot of ass and talked alot of shit in this chapter:

Oh, the Uchihas are the best despite;

1) Dying out even before Itachi sped along the process.

Of course you're right on all points, but I doubt you'll convince any Sasuke fan. Even the ones you didn't mention. Even a weak one like Kakuzu survived a fight with a Hokage.

Originally Posted by step1What a sensible way to put it. Not sure if clan members could become Hokage, due to clan interests, and especially if Madara is going to be as strong as many people expect.He said that Orochimaru did not compare to the Uchiha's genius (which he's talking about Itachi and the heights of clan).

5) Oro wants to beat Itachi. Itachi would have been Kage had he wanted. Even a weak one like Kakuzu survived a fight with a Hokage. Didn't Sasuke look down upon Orochimaru for being drugged up and using forbidden jutsu in the script? I would think that would be an indirect confirmation that he didn't use those.

Uchiha Genius

Hardwork genius

Hardwork Uchiha

k?

I forget who on NF first said it first but hardwork is a multiplier of Genius. You have to care about the people and what not.

Originally Posted by DevilguyQFT.

You're all wrong.

5) That's what Sasuke observed about Orochimaru.

Previous hokage's were hard workers. What Sasuke is doing is just putting out more chakra than his body can take. Sandaime was an old man completely out of his prime killed by the most powerful being in the universe (literally) the 3rd kazekage was killed by a being that isnt really even alive, the 4th was just a plot character, Gaara was beaten because he was on the offensive and defensive at the same time, he saved his entire freaking village and just BARELY failed to defend himself.

If we see anything other than him trying to ram Sasuke, sure, a giant snake, or better, a bunch of small weak snakes sewn together isnt all that mobile, just a huge target.

I agree with that

Maybe it was Sho.

But right now Sasuke from his finely sculpted arse does speak. Yes Itachi was an Uchiha but it's obvious he's the exception since if he wasn't he couldn't have killed them all. lol

Let the whining begin. Tsunade, Jiraiya and Chiyo are most probably stronger now than they were at their so-called prime because they have refined their style and created new topnotch jutsus.He deduced that Itachi was too strong for Oro and that was the reason why Oro went for him. Do you think Sandaime knew what was hidden written in the shrine or if they had meetings? He would suspect, but he wouldn't actually know. Itachi would have been Kage had he wanted. Sasuke could be Kage right now at 15. Yes Itachi was an Uchiha but it's obvious he's the exception since if he wasn't he couldn't have killed them all.

Yawn, you've tried to flame, argue, bait and attack me since I first noticed your existance yesterday evening. And Kakuzu wasnt weak, he already had two hearts taken out, one more or less by a suprise attack, the other in a battle that he wasnt even involved in, and the last by Naruto to show how powerful his new jutsu was.(No more uchihas by this time.

Originally Posted by DevilguyQFT. He's waaaaay better than you Sasuke. Itachi is the strongest nin we've seen so far in the series. Hokage doesn't necessarily mean most powerful. well no, he's not as good as Itachi.

Originally Posted by The Pink Mindfuck
Yawn, you've tried to flame, argue, bait and attack me since I first noticed your existance yesterday evening.Originally Posted by Shinigami_Perv91Lame.This is true, because it was confirmed last chapter by Orochimaru himself.
And stop this stupid prime bullshit.

First of all, we do not know if Sasuke used any kind of drugs or forbidden jutsu.

-Shodai created it so of course he is going to be Hokage. And Kakuzu wasnt weak, he already had two hearts taken out, one more or less by a suprise attack, the other in a battle that he wasnt even involved in, and the last by Naruto to show how powerful his new jutsu was. Sasuke could be Kage right now at 15. Itachi is the strongest nin we've seen so far in the series.
I suppose that you are the one who anonymously negrepped me.

Proof?

Konoha is only about 100 years old.

4) Orochimaru isn't as good as the Uchiha. well no, he's not as good as Itachi. The 3rd Hokage, the 3rd, 4th and 5th Kazekages. :

1) Dying out even before Itachi sped along the process.
Genius Uchihagt;Genius Shinobi.

It was stated by Itachi himself that the present Uchihas were clinging to their reputation and not actually working as hard as they should have been.
Seriusly i wonder what will happend when oro DOES die?? I can almost see the sea of tears.

What he said too Orochimaru was true though, he did actually try hard too gain the power the Uchiha possessed. well no, he's not as good as Itachi. The 3rd Hokage, the 3rd, 4th and 5th Kazekages.

Common Uchihagt;Common Shinobi. Even a weak one like Kakuzu survived a fight with a Hokage. Just say I hate Sasuke and save your hands the stress of typing.

I agree with all your points. Also they are raised too reach certain standards. Sandaime was an old man completely out of his prime killed by the most powerful being in the universe (literally) the 3rd kazekage was killed by a being that isnt really even alive, the 4th was just a plot character, Gaara was beaten because he was on the offensive and defensive at the same time, he saved his entire freaking village and just BARELY failed to defend himself. Unless you have the MS yourself that seems fairly impossible. Just say I hate Sasuke and save your hands the stress of typing.Besides, Sasuke never said that Orochimaru isn't stronger than most Uchiha. To say kages are weak is foolish, they arent weak, they are just the most badly treated high level nin in the manga.

4.Orochimaru and Jiraiya were also considered for Hokage, but they were never made Hokage.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.285541 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum