everyone just posting to get started using and cruising with you

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-8-10 15:42:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
However, after warming it up and driving a little I do find my jaws hurt from grinning and screaming at how much fun it is to blur the scenery.

Hello and Welcome!!
Here is some good reading for you on timing
showthread.Will be looking to address drive train/driveability issues with current combination.Hi everyone, just posting to get started using and cruising with you.t=power+timing

Thanks for the link, lots of good info to absorb.

Welcome from South Jersey.025, Edlebrock Performer intake,ported heads milled for 10:1? compression, GS Club cam hemi killer 112 center, 6:1 ratio roller rockers, Hypereutectic pistons, '71 Rochester 4bl 800cfm?, inlet/outlet so I know I'm restricting there.

I would like to find anyone from the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area here in Oklahoma that knows and loves the old Buicks.
Tell us about your combo and what issues you've been having.

1970 block bored .Not real comfortable with the timing since it was changed/advanced when it went back together with the Stinger.I have a 1970 GS455 been sitting idle for a couple years and I'm getting back in the saddle so to speak.030, deck milled . Welcome back to the wonderful world of Buicks!!
You have one of the best there too!!!
What kinda shape is she in? Get your post count up to 10 then you can post some pictures for us!!

1997 engine rebuild, 2006 body and paint.

Its hard to start, won't idle in neutral until the temp is up to 200, and won't idle reliably in drive

Basically I went from stock, dependable starting, drive anywhere, to hard to start, hot running, not comfortable driving farther than a tankful from my garage.

Thanks South Jersey, glad to find this place.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-31 04:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.295213 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum