mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 13|Reply: 0

Well we all know Shodai beat the crap out of Madara with KWGoDs and other wood j

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-30 15:05:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
They were better of without him. I mean, heck.eature=related

What did Sakura use? Could that be.

Tell that to Yamato.

Wood gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;Uchihas

100 proven. Madara taught those uneducated Hippieshow to really live, they were sleeping in tree's and shit like cavemen before the Uchiha came around, then they backstabbed him.

True.i can already see Madara laying on his back at the bottom of the VotE ravine facepalming and thinking to himself Tch, why didnt I think of that?

LOL Ushiha, Shodaime's jackboot on the back of their neck puts them in their place.

Guess the sharingan couldn't see that one coming, eh?

Sasuke can conquer logs, so this thread fails. He had it coming. Then the fucker just pushes him into a chasm and claims he defeated him in battle

Madara, utterly humiliated by this turn of events goes underground and plots his revenge. Madara taught those uneducated Hippieshow to really live, they were sleeping in tree's and shit like cavemen before the Uchiha came around, then they backstabbed him.

Madara plucked his brother's eyes.

watch?v=1HXwr.He did it cuz Madara was hoggin the Kyuubi.

Madara does all the work of rounding up the clans under his rule and Shodai pushes him over a ravine and calls it an epic battle.

lol

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194501 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum