mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 46|Reply: 0

Able and Orocmaru are two of my favorite characters and I know them both to be v

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-16 09:42:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
watch and tell me.

How do you fight nanomachines able to manipulate Atoms?

Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist9[color=Black][size=2][font=Book Antiqua][b]Able and Orochimaru are two of my favorite characters and I know them both to be very powerful.? People can truly have a difference in taste. For someone that likes Orochimaru you put him in quite a mean fight. For someone that likes Orochimaru you put him in quite a mean fight.to the point it's scary.Its a hard call to make.

Because I want it to be a good fight.Trinity Blood Abel VS Cain.

Seriously, Orochimaru loses.? People can truly have a difference in taste.but here is Able at his best and most powerful in a epic fight with his brother Cain.

I like Saya more though.

Originally Posted by neodragzeroReally? These two are your favorite characters.
I don't see Orochimaru able to survive the way he has for as long as abel has lived(more then 900 years for the ones that do not know)

If i didn't know what i know about the cusniks i'd say this is a fight, with what i know.

Seriously, Orochimaru loses.to the point it's scary. He's not going to win against Abel.I don't need to post a Orochimaru fight.(If you have not seen Trinity Blood).we have all seen what Lord Orochimaru can do.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-28 04:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.290800 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum