mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 21|Reply: 0

Not only has he not been properly introduced since s cldhood premier but the run

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-22 14:36:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Not only has he not been properly introduced since his childhood premier, but the running candidate for final villain has been slandered and revered as a BIG FAT LOSER.

Backstory: hasn't been revealed yet
Plot Importance: Killed Jiraiya (Naruto's opposite)
Top of the food chain: We don't know yet because he hasn't fought

Just because you love the Uchiha doesn't mean Madara will be the final villian. We didn't see his real body, and we still don't know why his views changed
so much.

Right now Nagato lacks the must-have's of a good final villain:
- Backstory --close to none at this point
- Plot importance --irrelevant and not related to central plot
- Top of the food chain --under Madara
- Motive for a truly evil villain --failure in protecting friends?

Of course, this could change.

If and when Madara receives his power-up, he'll probably become even more powerful than Pein. However right now Nagato is the most likely candidate.

Spoiler:

Nagato is a fail whiny bitch who just wanted to protect his friends at all cost.i'm just prejudice against the name Nagato.Odds are, Nagato is manipulating Akatsuki for his own reasons, probably rooted from his hatred of corruption.

Originally Posted by Kisame3rd14Why is Pein Madara's bitch while Madara isnt even in his prime.

Either way they both fail and have about the same chance being final villain as you do becoming ascendant by tommorow. I mean, Madara crying like a felt up school girl over losing his eye sight? Opposed to falling into descent over the corruption of one's country -- well I'll let you do the math, if you can that is.

Would be nice but unfortunately he's not from Konoha and in this manga if you aren't from the main characters home you mean jack shit in the grand scheme of things. But his initial introduction just made me think big lame and this is a bit hard to change.

Originally Posted by tictactoclol Raging Boner is mad.

Nagato is relatively Naruto's polar opposite. There is chaos in the remaining ranks of Uchiha.i'm just prejudice against the name Nagato.just another pawn of Madara.
IMO both have their chance to be the final villain.

I'll over look the name Tobi and his flamboyant banter also and say Nagato poses a more relevance to the main character than Tobi does. The fact that Nagato hasn't been revealed yet gives him the possibility of being the last villian.

lol Raging Boner is mad. But his initial introduction just made me think big lame and this is a bit hard to change. *shrugs*

the final villain will be born when Pein does the fusion dance with Madara
Tobagato!!

Originally Posted by Rectal Squidthe final villain will be born when Pein does the fusion dance with Madara
Tobagato!!

Haha, that would be a sight for sore eyes.

Originally Posted by AusteriaRight now Nagato lacks the must-have's of a good final villain:
- Backstory --close to none at this point
- Plot importance --irrelevant and not related to central plot
- Top of the food chain --under Madara
- Motive for a truly evil villain --failure in protecting friends?

Of course, this could change.

Plot Importance? I've already went on too many times on the major significance of Nagato over Madara/Tobi who ever he is. We didn't see his real body, and we still don't know why his views changed
so much.

You are not accomplished, until you have haters.

Not a candidate for ultimate villain.Nagato fell under conditions similiar to Naruto, yet the arena was different. He was not called a loser by anyone :/

When an iggnorant side character calls his master a loser, it means that hes been whipped so much that he can bare the back lashes, a little more then before. Still, I have to admit I would like to see a Pein vs Madara match.therfore we all know who the final villian is, and its the same one who Made Akatsuki. We haven't seen Nagato within the ranks of Akatsuki yet, and considering his hatred towards corruption, this whole group could be the manifestation of a huge plot to take out all evil.All we've seen is the Yahiko Pein.

Originally Posted by ~RAGING BONER~meh.

I'd acknowledge Nagato being under Madara if and only if he was actually present in the meetings and by present I mean physical form. And his hype in the manga is still intact.

As far as we know, Pein (Not Nagato) is the only one following Madara's orders. Being burdened with unnatural powers (Rinnegan), and having the same desire to keep the ones he loves protected.therfore we all know who the final villian is, and its the same one who Made Akatsuki.

I'm still holding out for Pain to be someone a little more relevant than some gay little war orphan that Orochimaru should have swatted aside like a bug. He was not called a loser by anyone :/

Originally Posted by ~RAGING BONER~Nagato is a fail whiny bitch who just wanted to protect his friends at all cost.

Tobi=win cuz he doesnt fail to be funny

NuhGAYtoe is irrelevant, Pain might not even BE him.
One must always keep the best for last.boo hoo.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-28 04:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.200695 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum