I hear people talking they be hating

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-6-16 00:02:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
But with his new clothes. He looks fine. I liked it before. A nipple or two or three would be great I guess

Didn't see what the big deal was with his look before.
Sasuke in CS2 form in the current chapter: Orochimaru-ish clothes, bare chest, lipstick, weird ugly hand-wings=thumbs down . He doesn't use CS2 a lot anyway so we don't have to endure it for long

He looked better before in CS2.except the hands still freak me out.

Finally it's not so bad :/

Meh, I don't really care. Then again, it's very likely that Sasuke picked out this clothing because of the transformation he undergoes during the CS2. Add that to shirtless + the fact that he looks remarkably like a ninja (as opposed to a pirate/samurai) without the kimono top, and IMO we have a winner.

Andyway, Mizura is retiring and as the enw head Sakura-Tard all that was her's is now mine. Add that to shirtless + the fact that he looks remarkably like a ninja (as opposed to a pirate/samurai) without the kimono top, and IMO we have a winner. Well, it's probably of the clothes he wears now. The makeup and the giant duck feet/hands kill the image.

Looks just a shit as your face. He looks hawt and cool and scary and powerful.81postcount=7

I like it.

Mizura called.Hopefully, a CS2. Now.

NOW GIMME PUSSY!

it's actually cool.

Did I just misread and answered I'd lick his nipples?

Well whatever, all cool.

It's weird in an repulsive sort of way. I don't really care.

take away the goddamn fucking arm, he would look badass with that haircut.

I like it, it's weird.

Nothing anybody says will ever make the wings not cool to me.

KN4, now that's something.

Most people forget it's not MEANT to look really cool, It's meant to look ugly. She wants her act back. He/She/It's nothing that new nor that outrageous. Needs nipples though D:

Sux ass.

showpost. Could look soooooo much more badass. The design is awful. It wasn't as god-awful terrible to me as it was to other people. Before, it looked rather OK to me.

Nothing anybody says will ever make the wings not cool to me. Nah. Just like Kimimaro, Sasuke looks better without it.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.253033 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum