Ts battle will test Ska and Sokka's ability to figure out unknown stuff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-13 08:09:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Shikamaru is far smarter. Uh. He never played Shougi before but he adapted too it with ease. Read what I posted. Um. In another instance, Sokka used trickery and optical illusions to help his sister Katara fake the ability to Earthbend. You'd know that ifyou wasn't such a fanboy.

Then they have to install a OS on a PC.

This is a fanboy answer.

Originally Posted by IndignationYou just proved how biased you really are. But he's the computer type. Who wins?

Hmmm I give this match too Shikamaru. He has even worked with a fellow technologist, the Mechanist, to engineer a working hot air balloon and to develop a system that detects natural gas leaks with rotten eggs. Who wins?

God, I know you purposely created this thread to lure me.Thus I have to give this match to Shikamaru. He can adapt too things easily and learn things easily too.L will LOL if you say Shika can do them all. Then we have Sokka's unbreakable habit of always testing out dangerous things and getting himself in an embarrassing bind. He seems naturally adept at creating weapons out of practically anything at any time. Then we have Sokka's unbreakable habit of always testing out dangerous things and getting himself in an embarrassing bind.

As the only non-bender in Aang's group, Sokka is often overshadowed by the bending skills of his friends. He has even worked with a fellow technologist, the Mechanist, to engineer a working hot air balloon and to develop a system that detects natural gas leaks with rotten eggs. He is possibly ambidextrous.But I gotta hand it to Shikamaru unless he is lazy about it. In another instance, Sokka used trickery and optical illusions to help his sister Katara fake the ability to Earthbend. However, it is usually Sokka who comes up with a plan for victory. His skills as a fighter have also noticeably improved as the series progresses, though it is usually his persistence rather than skill that often allows him to get a shot in against opponents of superior skill, such as Zuko in The Avatar Returns and Ty Lee, in The Chase.

Originally Posted by SpaceNo need for flaming.They both have two different kinds of intellect.

Sokka may get the car as well as the PC upgrade, but the rest goes to Shika.okay.

And I'm not speaking about a battle between Shikamaru vs Sokka, if thats what you're thinking.

Originally Posted by Limit_TesterShikamaru on everything.useless?

He has his boomerang in this battle which has no meaningful purpose, because boomerangs return straight back to you.

You just proved how biased you really are.

Both start out in Florida.

The people in the Avatarverse probably don't get an education, and if they do, it would be about bending.

Sokka's feats.Heck, even the knowledge of what electricity is would give Shikamaru a big advantage in this situation. In that particular encounter, Sokka's wit succeeded where Aang and Katara's bending failed. Seriously.

A half assed monkey with no neurons could picture in his mind that Sokka would be a total screwup in this battle. In that particular encounter, Sokka's wit succeeded where Aang and Katara's bending failed.okay. Both are skilled with different things.

The last test is to program a VCR. Oh wait, I forgot, Sokka can't bend either.

Sokka may get the car as well as the PC upgrade, but the rest goes to Shika.

Originally Posted by IndignationThis battle will test Shika and Sokka's ability to figure out unknown stuff. Don't reply with a biased answer with NOTHING to support it this time, eh?

Originally Posted by SpaceGod, I know you purposely created this thread to lure me. He learned how to construct amateur explosives from his father, which he once used to simulate Firebending. Seriously.

The Naruto-verse contains a level of technology at least 1000 years ahead of the Avatar-verse's (there are indeed computers, as shown when Kimimaro was introduced). Shikamaru passes through the contest with flying colors.

They then have to drive to a PC shop 10 miles away, and learn how to operate a PC.

Shikamaru on everything.

Read fool.

But due to the large gap in technology between the verses, I think this is kinda biased against Sokka. Shikamaru passes through the contest with flying colors. He is possibly ambidextrous. Uh.

They then have to drive to a PC shop 10 miles away, and learn how to operate a PC. Shikamaru is far smarter.This battle will test Shika and Sokka's ability to figure out unknown stuff.

The people in the Avatarverse probably don't get an education, and if they do, it would be about bending. Both have to learn how to upgrade a PC, then they have to learn the art of hacking.

Are you still on about Sokka being as smart as Shikamaru because he figured out that things fall when nothing holds them up?

Come on Rild.

The last test is to program a VCR. You know nothing if you believe what you say. You know nothing if you believe what you say. It was also Sokka who found out about a solar eclipse's ability to incapacitate firebenders and his idea to inform the Earth King in Ba Sing

Lake Laogai and The Library).

I thought Kishi put 8-bit comps into naruto?

P.

They aren't that hard too program.
lol funny I just had a dream about them competing.You should remake the thread using puzzles or tasks that don't involve technology.

Hacking hmmm I say Sokka could do it faster.
For an inhabitant of a mystical world, Sokka shows a remarkable proclivity towards science. And Shika would not be able to do most of anything Sokka did. How do you know shika is smarter?

Actually I think Shika would win on the computers, I could of sworn I saw a computer in Sasukes room before, so its not unlikely that he used one before. Of course, I wouldn't blame you if you received some from other people considering your ridiculous thinking of Sokka being as smart as Shikamaru when he's 99% comic relief. They find out their PC is crap.

Originally Posted by Limit_TesterThere aren't computers in either universe, but there is technology in both. Read what I posted.

Then they have to install a OS on a PC. They are given a book explaining how to operate a motor vehicle. Sokka also has a variety of weapons, and he is proficient in all of them. Shikamaru is far smarter. Um.

A half assed monkey with no neurons could picture in his mind that Sokka would be a total screwup in this battle. However, it is usually Sokka who comes up with a plan for victory.S.

Try again.

Originally Posted by IndignationI wasn't thinking about your lame, biased ass.

For an inhabitant of a mystical world, Sokka shows a remarkable proclivity towards science.

Sokka figures out the car first,but shika figures out the comp parts quicker.

Originally Posted by Limit_TesterThere aren't computers in either universe, but there is technology in both.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184872 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum