me personnally I always liked the Calm amp; Reserved type because they're so my

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-13 19:34:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
I like the kind of villain who isn't so. I don't know why though. Or maybe thats fearful and angry type?

My type isn't on the list.

I like the immortal, cocky, loud-mouth type villan. It just seems more intimidating than, Grrrrr, OMG Im going to eat your babies because I'm evil

But if a mindless monster was on the list that'd be my choice, its not evil not good just destroying things.I like my villains to have a reason for what they're doing other than just being evil, be it a logical one or a crazy one that's brought about by something.

Though yeah, Ulquiorra is pretty badass.

Loud and cocky, they get defeated faster.evil.

Calm and reserved villains are the best. they are my fave type of villain but i cant overlook the dumb and funny ones, im awready a fan of tobi.mindlessly.

for the selections I would say calm and reserved.Less Merciless Ming, more that woman in season four of Angel who brought peace to the world but removed free will.They're too cliche.That sort of thing. And then the calm and reserved becuase they are the most psychotic

hmmmm well i like the calm reserved type but i also like the loud cocky type
so either of them lol

Freaky and psychotic. Hidan is my fav. Those guys also seem so pathetic. They're so badass and strong that they don't even need to say a word and you already feel how strong they are.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171532 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum