mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 27|Reply: 0

After mulling ts topic over with several fine minds I've come to the following c

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-4-3 20:32:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
now at first glance you might be thinking, Good god.

We also know that he's a bit of a perv, having been referred to as one at least once in the storyline.

then it hit me!

The design behind this outfit was originally created by a certain Urahara

lets look at the evidence for this shall we. research

and this would be a useful reference for everyone else wanting to do .
Or she could employ a hollow flash/boob flash combo.gt;)

Naturally this technology is currently being employed in HAG's outfit to ensure no spillage and that she is safely contained no matter what activity she might partake in. this thread is win.G in? i'd like to do some .

Just think of Matsumoto, Yoruichi, Orihime, Kuukaku, and all the other large breasted women in Bleach's chest-puppies put together.

I had assumed that everything you said was a given long ago, and never felt a need to comment on it. soon dammit so she can have more sceentime and not be one of those 'one-hit wonder' villains.

As to how such technology wound up with her we merely have to consider the actions of one Aizen Sousuke.After mulling this topic over with several fine minds I've come to the following conclusions regarding HAGs outfit.

KYAHAHAHAH

lt;33333

Although, I believe she's wearing something inside.

Good job, very nice.

Now im curious as to what her released state is.

Who knows.

lol milky goodness xD

Introduce H.

Originally Posted by ShizorJust think of Matsumoto, Yoruichi, Orihime, Kuukaku, and all the other large breasted women in Bleach's chest-puppies put together.

her outfit is a tactical adv even if she fights a woman they're so in ur face the woman would be likei wonder how big they really are/is the top half as dark as the bottom? and so on

HAG is a genius bitches

I'm speechless.

so now i know who hag is ! YAY HAG FTW !

Boobie tape ftw.

I keep thinking this HAG is a dirty old woman.G.

1st a reminder
this is the arrancar sometimes referred to as HAG.

Naturally Urahara wanted to help his friend out in this possibly awkward situation and as such developed a type of fabric which was infused with a large concentration of reiatsu; this reiatsu would increase the durability of an item of clothing as well as to help offer more support (kinda like a sports bra gt;.once i saw uraharas nameOriginally Posted by mori~thanks to vodrake

hehe i read that as thanks to vodka. I think.lt;

A for effort.gt;

Makes perfect sense. uh . gt;. That would be cool.i need help

i got so horny after reading the chapter

please refer me to all of the panels we've seen H.

You deserve infinite rep for this post mori.That's kind of hot.

So I got to thinking about the true goddess of bleach fighting, a certain miss Yoruichi-sama and the fact that her outfit at times has seemed like physics might have a few qualms with it. Surely the risk of popping out is even higher in a fight situation where damage is ever a possibility.

Urahara is also known to have been a researcher, a man who if told something was impossible, would try to prove it was possible.

what, I can post something not entirely serious you know gt;.

Make her reccurring like Grimmjow or Ulquiorra and I'll be happy ^-^

yes .

Now im curious as to what her released state is. As this progressed he also realised that physics was rapidly telling Yoruichi-sama that her clothes weren't going to support her much longer.

Originally Posted by HirukoBoobie tape ftw.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187480 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum