[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-18 12:29:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
if he missed them that badly why didnt he just bring them to life himself

I think he might have started out with good intentions, but as he grew older his probably inherant evil nature and the war twisted him, lets not forget to mention the experiments he conducted on himself.

Orochimaru doesn't seem like the type to rapidly change his beliefs.

^Good point.

Originally Posted by citanif he missed them that badly why didnt he just bring them to life himself

Never know, maybe that's why he created Edo Tensei in the first place.

Orochimaru as a person: He really miss his parents willing to do anything just to see them.actually I really don't like hugs either and rarely give them to people or only a select few. or else he wouldn't go after sasuke, tried to destroy konoha, joined akatsuki etc etc.In the latest chapter (344), it's reveals Orochimaru's past.

Originally Posted by Chaos HokageThink of it like this.

although he does want to know everything in this world, the parent thing might just be one more motivation factor for him and doesn't necesserally make him less evil imo.

I believe we are witnessing Kishimoto begin to completely ruin the fantastic villain he made that was Orochimaru.I still think he's gone beyond redemption, but it does flesh out his character a bit. psychopathic momma/daddy's boy seems to be a better fit imo

Well, hes no longer the utterly heartless mainiac we thought he was. Its about power and acquiring all the jutsus in the world. Is Orochimaru among the other misunderstood villians like Haku, Kimimaro etc.

he's done to many evil things just to be misunderstood. I don't think his character has been hurt too much by it tho, but maybe thats just because this revalation doesn't bother me too much.?

I thought that part was pretty lame

ninjas just make bad parents i guess

Well that chapter made me change my opinion on Orochimaru,and whilst he is evil I guess that its possible symphasise with him to some extent now.he wants to friggin be god, he sickens me too.Orochimaru as a ninja: He's genius that was brought up during war times. I always have even before this. I'm just speculating.

Orochimaru as a person: He really miss his parents willing to do anything just to see them.

It hasn't been confirmed that he want's to see his parents again.

that friggin crap is a load of bull.Then he noticed that whoever you bring back from the dead isn't quite the same as who they were in life, like in all those TV shows and suchlike that explored that theme, so he had to kill them or undo the jutsu or something.that is bull. just like sasuke. Since he was growing up during those times, he must of thought that power is the only thing you needed. We learn that Orochimaru's true purpose of achieving immortality was so he can meet his parents again since he believes that they were reborn somewhere in the world.

But I like Oro a lot.

I wonder how his parents died anyway? I don't think it was of old age, since their son Oro was still a kid at the time.

I dunno.

Well, hugs probably aren't Oro's thing. Since he was growing up during those times, he must of thought that power is the only thing you needed.

But I like that Oro has this background, it makes it a little easier to sympathise with him and makes him a little less generically evil. he wants power and to destroy konoha.I'm thinking back to the fight with Sarutobi and what was said then right now. Just can't see it happening. To go that far to see his dead parents. Now it's just more obvious.

Think of it like this. I highly doubt Orochimaru will ever turn good.

-yoon

this isn't supposed to be posted here you know

I want to give Oro a hug even more now. Based on his past thinking, maybe's he's mad that they died, and wants to avoid that weakness.Maybe Kishi will show some flashback like that.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-3-31 04:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.229515 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum