[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-9 14:29:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
WTF.

show_news. Looks like bollocks.did you see the trailer to MGS: PO? It looks so fucking awesome! And it is actually coming to a system I own now.

Edit: Youtube is better

Part 1: watch?v=-PO6LccFj5E

Part 2: watch?v=SodV-7n7HxU

Looks quite good but are these the OMG wow graphics? Graphical im not impressed =/

Most of the stuff in there is Placeholders form MGS3.and bam.

well, the young Snake could've been Snake getting himself a full grown clone.well in 9 hours we get the whole 6 minute video

yay, cant wait

This is bloody bollocks.

I like how playing dead won't work as well if there aren't dead bodies around.In fact I believe the only animations that were complete were for the little Gekko you saw shocking the guys crotch and then dancing afterwards (yes that was in-game too)

Quite easy to say

lol don't worry about our vids we havent put the REAL stuff in yet lol

shit, the trailers were already removed
fuck.

what do you mean by bollocks?bollocks=amazing??

Bollocks is something like bullshit i think

Originally Posted by Vegitto-kunQuite easy to say

lol don't worry about our vids we havent put the REAL stuff in yet lol

That is the main problem I have with alot of the PS3 games, but w/e XD

After seeing the high quality trailer I have to say Im impressed, there is no way any metal gear fan cannot be impressed, and Im not talking just about the graphics, Im talking about the new things kojima incorporated in the game, and the new camo will revolute the way we play the game.

Was that young snake at the end? didn't really look like him

can someone please give a link to the HQ trailerthanks.

they've already done this before, they did it with MGS3, they used MGS2s engine before they got their new one up.
And I was surprised to see the young snake, maybe we will play as the young snake. I can't wait to play this one.

Screw MGS4.that had to be Snake. Big Boss is the greatest character in the Metal Gear Saga.especially the voice acting.php?id=820

Edit: Metal Gear Solid PO looks awesome.but why is he young again? He looks even younger than MGS2 and MGS1 version. someone get us a rapidshare or something please!

Just saw the new vids.
And I was surprised to see the young snake, maybe we will play as the young snake.but that would be weird.instant snake. IN fact I have to say if they ever made a remake of Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, that would be how Snake would look (back in his early to mid-20's)

Edit: Well I suppose it could be just his mask changing to that.

Originally Posted by ZEAfter seeing the high quality trailer I have to say I’m impressed, there is no way any metal gear fan cannot be impressed, and I’m not talking just about the graphics, I’m talking about the new things kojima incorporated in the game, and the new camo will revolute the way we play the game.

Also have people seen the the screens that look like a European City (like completely out of the Middle East?), perhaps the Middle East part is just the first part of the game.

v/1531/

You can find the other half of the vid through his profile.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-28 04:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206210 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum