Before you start neg repping me and basng me just read first

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-8-29 10:27:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally Posted by DraculexisYour close-minded logic shows that you seem to think that nothing can ever be greater than the Uchiha, which would only be the case if this story was about them, rather than Naruto.Originally Posted by Speedy_SealsThe answer to defeat sharingan is sharingan itself.S: I am not a Tobi fan :/

Originally Posted by Edoto summarize, no matter how much Kishi is trying to hype Pein's strength, taking orders from a sharingan user must mean that Peinlt; Sharingan.

Naruto will most probably have the power (not have seen yet) to defeat the Sharingan.

Don't tell me you're surprised you got neg repped

lol, as expected a coward has already neg repped me. Madara is more than likely stronger than Deidara, yet he still took orders from him.

There is the story of the 1st Hokage and Madara. People enter Akatsuki for their own purposes, not because someone stronger makes them. Once agian i am basing this ont he facty that, imo, Naruto and Sasuke will end uo equal, so their final opponensts, like their somewhat lower level benchmarks, they too will be roughly the same level to one another.

Almost? Please re-read my quote at the bottom.

I have a tiny bit of a different view but w/e. Every step of the way, ever since the time skip, we have been shown again and agin that the Sharingan is unbeaten.

For all we know, Uchiha, Madara may be nothing more than a brain who's too weak to do his own job and thus relies on Pein to do it for him. Also, did I ever say the story was called Uchiha? No, so let's not even go there.don't be afariad to leav your name, I don't neg rep back. I don't put these words in your mouth.

Originally Posted by Speedy_SealsVery true. Now, since Madara was just taking orders from Pein and Deidara to keep his true ambitions secret, why can't Pein be doing the same thing to him?

Well actually I never said that Uchihas all.

Now my theory is that Madara will be Sasuke's final villain, while Pain will be Naruto's.

But let's not forget that betrayal exists in this manga.There is still the mystery of the Whirlpool clan the Uzumaki, they might have a blood line limit that can counter the sharingan, and there is the Namikaze mystery.

Originally Posted by DraculexisAs soon as you accept that this story is not named Uchiha and it isn't against the laws of the universe for someone to be stronger than all the Sharingan.

The running assumption was that the AL would be stronger than Itachi, because he was the leader, irregardless of Itachi's personal reasons for joining. I was just telling the OP that if anyone defeats Madara out of Naruto or Sasuke, IMO it would be Sasuke.

well it been obvious sharingan is top b/c it gets the most hype from kishi, kishi loves uchiha, he gives it new powers every chapter and is one of the most H4X, broke things in manga. Itachi (obviously) and Madara are likely Sasuke's opponents, while Naruto gets Pein. Chances are Pein is making madara believe that he is the leader. Once agian i am basing this ont he facty that, imo, Naruto and Sasuke will end uo equal, so their final opponensts, like their somewhat lower level benchmarks, they too will be roughly the same level to one another.

Oro was defeat by Sasuke, he was ill and Sasuke knew most of his stuff, yet it was left clear to us that Oro knew what he was up against but still was not able to defeat it in his second encounter. don't put words into my mouth and start assuming.

It can go on forever, so it's safest to go with the current hierarchy, which suggests that Madaragt;/= Pein Itachi.

Very true. Shit, dude seems to have 6 bodies. Itachi (obviously) and Madara are likely Sasuke's opponents, while Naruto gets Pein. Now, since Madara was just taking orders from Pein and Deidara to keep his true ambitions secret, why can't Pein be doing the same thing to him?

If you are going to open those floodgates though, you can posit the same motivation and theory about Itachi and his potential abilities. Imo Madara=Pain Itachi=Yondaime.;)

Originally Posted by DraculexisAs soon as you accept that this story is not named Uchiha and it isn't against the laws of the universe for someone to be stronger than all the Sharingan.

Now my theory is that Madara will be Sasuke's final villain, while Pain will be Naruto's. I don't agree with the title of the thread, and irregardless of whether the manga is called Uchiha or not, they ARE the most powerful Shinobi remaining barring very special cases (Oro, Pein, Jinchurriki, etc).

You almost, flat-out stated that the Sharigan has to be beat by the Sharingan itself, and the fact that you think a stronger antagonist will be beat by Sasuke reinforces the other part of my assertion. If anything I believe that Itachi and Sasuke will fight Madara, or Sasuke and Naruto.

It is time people realized that the only a Sharingan user can beat another Sharingan user.

Of course.not only that but Deidar got some help from Tobi, although negligible, still it had its effect on the battle. Also, did I ever say the story was called Uchiha? No, so let's not even go there.

Originally Posted by Edowell yes, that is why I said that the answer to defeat the Sharingan must lie withing the Uzumaki, Nimakaze ore the 1st Hokage.

Madara is most likely as strong or stronger than Pein, each using Akatsuki to their own ends (as I'm sure Itachi is doing too). That's why I stated that it's ingorant to say either way.and here we see once again how Deidar fell for the Sharingan again.

Uh well yeah, Madara was playing the role Tobi so that's why he was taking orders from Deidara and Pein, etc. So he could secretly be plotting and be stronger than everyone, since he's mysterious as hell. Judging strength or plot off of things like this really isn't wise, especially when it comes to S-Class criminals in Shnen. I don't see much of a reason for Naruto to gain any new hax to beat it.

Yes it's true that Pein can be doing the exact same thing that Madara was doing. However since Madara was introduced in the same chapter Pein was, I honestly believe that Madara is stronger than him. Madara is more than likely stronger than Deidara, yet he still took orders from him. Hell, Madara used to take order from Pein himself. I don't put these words in your mouth. Judging strength or plot off of things like this really isn't wise, especially when it comes to S-Class criminals in Shnen.

I'm quite sure that Naruto is going to defeat atleast one of the Uchiha trio to show that in the end Naruto Sharingan

Originally Posted by DraculexisYou almost, flat-out stated that the Sharigan has to be beat by the Sharingan itself, and the fact that you think a stronger antagonist will be beat by Sasuke reinforces the other part of my assertion.

Naruto will most probably have the power (not have seen yet) to defeat the Sharingan.

I've seen several threads the past few weeks going on and on about Pein's and Konan's strength. However since Madara was introduced in the same chapter Pein was, I honestly believe that Madara is stronger than him.but.

Sasuke knew nothing about Deidara, a fact that gave Deidara instant advantage. This guy defeated the most powerful clan in the manga without being scratched, and owned the strongest Sanin with a stare and a Kunai. Kyubi mentioned him, Itachi supposedly mentioned him, Kishi loves Uchihas obviously, Pein is fodder compared to Madara, etc, etc.Isn't Pein getting his orders from Tobi/Madara???

Why would such a strong, fearless and fearsome nin take orders from another? Only one reasonable answer, Tobi/Madara is stronger than Pein, hell he might be stronger than Pein and Konan put together. I'm only making sure you realize you're saying them.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187633 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum