I've always been confused about Jounins and ANBU

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-3 21:23:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
anko and ibiki are remarkably sadistic, therefore they run the interogation squad. anbu seem to be the most like real ninjas; they were masks, camo, and u don't see them until ure dead.

Actually, it's more like genins are the privates, Chuunins are the NCOs, and Jounins are the COs, Kage is the 5-star. to be in anbu, u must have a special skillset. yamato has his wood abilities which seem to be focused on tracking, reconnanaince and capturing people (that seed thing, the wood clone that can fuse with trees, and that wood cage thing). anbu are used for covert operations, therefore they do not where hitai-ites. anbu take orders only from the hokage, therefore they sometimes act as a police force as well.

Agree on this. Am I completely wrong and an idiot for not seeing what really goes on? Could someone please clarify?

anbu and Jounin totaly diffrent anbu is special task force

Your rank has nothing to do with being an Anbu. Also, Uchihagt;ANBU.

Originally Posted by DramaPoetteI've always been confused about Jounins and ANBU. Ah, whatever.One can make it to Jounin rank after being a chuunin, and once one is jounin you can have a a genin team of your own. Then I thought that maybe you're a Jounin first and then become ANBU, but are only in there for a certain amount of time, so when you retire from ANBU you fall back into your Jounin role, but you're a senior one. She's just your typical, tokubetsu jounin. Are you certain it's not just hearsay?

Also, I don't believe that Anko is in ANBU. At first I thought that Jounins were lower because ANBU answered directly to the Hokage, but Kakashi used to be in ANBU and is now a Jounin. umust be invited. anbu also make up the hokage's personal guard, unless he wishes to showcase shinobis of repute, such as jiraya or kakashi, in which case he will take unmasked jounins. From what I can tell, they're about as powerful as most Jounin. to be in anbu, u must have a special skillset. A badass job that looks good on your resume. Anyway, Uchihas=Godly. Anbu are like the police force of Naruto. anbu take orders only from the hokage, therefore they sometimes act as a police force as well. the assassination squad is not to be confused with the hunter-nin, who hunt down missing-ninjas. Am I completely wrong and an idiot for not seeing what really goes on? Could someone please clarify?

kakashi was actually a Jounin before he joined ANBU.One can make it to Jounin rank after being a chuunin, and once one is jounin you can have a a genin team of your own. However, have all the Jounin been in ANBU? Kurenai was a new Jounin, but I never thought she had been.

Why someone leaves the force or is asked to leave hasn't been given out as of yet, but it's likely through three different methods: requesting to leave, being dismissed for whatever reason, and death. there are lots of fodder anbu, yet Itachi and Kakashi were both anbu. anbu also make up the hokage's personal guard, unless he wishes to showcase shinobis of repute, such as jiraya or kakashi, in which case he will take unmasked jounins.

Originally Posted by halfheartedFrom what we know, anyone can be ANBU; it's a special selection of individual shinobi likely chosen by the Hokage and/or the Village Council, whose rankings can be anything from genin (unlikely) to jounin. anbu are used for covert operations, therefore they do not where hitai-ites. Or maybe genins are the privates and chuunins are the first class privates. kakashi had his sharingan and raikiri, so he captained the assassination squad. the assassination squad is not to be confused with the hunter-nin, who hunt down missing-ninjas. they don't usually use flashy jutsus, and they are very stealthy

Anbu is just a special force. At first I thought that Jounins were lower because ANBU answered directly to the Hokage, but Kakashi used to be in ANBU and is now a Jounin.

Originally Posted by Instant KarmaYeah, think of Jounin as the police and ANBU as a special military force if you will. but usually regular chuunin act as the police and gate-guards.

their power varies. It seems to be comprised of mostly chunin and jounins but your rank doesn't matter to be in Anbu it's about your skill.

Why someone leaves the force or is asked to leave hasn't been given out as of yet, but it's likely through three different methods: requesting to leave, being dismissed for whatever reason, and death. However, have all the Jounin been in ANBU? Kurenai was a new Jounin, but I never thought she had been. To be ANBU you must have considerable qualification skills and be invited. Upon getting out, it seems to me that shinobi just being applying for and performing whatever job their present rank is, now, suited for. To be ANBU you must have considerable qualification skills and be invited. Just another job in the military. yamato has his wood abilities which seem to be focused on tracking, reconnanaince and capturing people (that seed thing, the wood clone that can fuse with trees, and that wood cage thing). However, while a symbol of prestige (as seen in Sasuke's flashbacks of his brother) it neither deals with one's rank nor does it effect it. Thoase aren't ranks. umust be invited. anbu seem to be the most like real ninjas; they were masks, camo, and u don't see them until ure dead. Upon getting out, it seems to me that shinobi just being applying for and performing whatever job their present rank is, now, suited for. anko and ibiki are remarkably sadistic, therefore they run the interogation squad.

From what we know, anyone can be ANBU; it's a special selection of individual shinobi likely chosen by the Hokage and/or the Village Council, whose rankings can be anything from genin (unlikely) to jounin.

Although, depending on how one becomes a jounin (likely similar to Western military promotion), you could possibly rise from chuunin to jounin, while in ANBU. kakashi had his sharingan and raikiri, so he captained the assassination squad.

Originally Posted by mazzif_nutzanbu range from chuunin to jounin. Well, she could have been but they never mentioned it.

Although, depending on how one becomes a jounin (likely similar to Western military promotion), you could possibly rise from chuunin to jounin, while in ANBU.

Yeah, think of Jounin as the police and ANBU as a special military force if you will. However, while a symbol of prestige (as seen in Sasuke's flashbacks of his brother) it neither deals with one's rank nor does it effect it. they don't usually use flashy jutsus, and they are very stealthy

Just out of curiosity, where did you find the necessary rank information, personal guard stats, and the fact that they need a special skill set? None of that is in my translated version of the databooks nor is that information in any Kishimoto interviews or the manga, as far as I can tell.

ANBU just take on different jobs, I think. its in kakashi giden

anbu range from chuunin to jounin. Then I thought that maybe you're a Jounin first and then become ANBU, but are only in there for a certain amount of time, so when you retire from ANBU you fall back into your Jounin role, but you're a senior one. Well, she could have been but they never mentioned it.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.182461 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum