mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 61|Reply: 0

If anyone here has play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 IN ENGLISH! are their different s

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-9 17:55:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
wtf? FFX ENGLISH VERSION had dark aeons o_O I dont know about penance, never looked after it.
Kingdom Hearts 2 in both Japan and the US are identical with only very minor cosmetic edits. Hooded guy? Eh??

No, you'll find one member at one place, like, you wont find xigbar in the beast and beauty castle(if that was yourquestion, i didnt quite get it)

Belongs in the Gaming Department and to answer your question, no, it is impossible unless you play COM or have Action Replay at your disposal.

Originally Posted by MitsukiShiroiCOM [Chain of Memories] has the other Organization XIII members. :3

.I struggled through that game because it was so boring, and stopped because I couldn't find a certain type of card to open a door.

Originally Posted by Sasuke SharinganIf anyone here has play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 IN ENGLISH! are their different set in the game where you get to face all of the Organization XIII or not?
and I also got it from this place too

The english Kingdom Hearts actually had more content then the japanese version, hence Kingdom Hearts Final Mix was released in japan only with our content{Opt bosses, etc}. fail DDDDDD:

Bah, I hated how they needed to make Chain of Memories to have some of the Organization XIII members.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181920 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum