How can he get caught twice by the same jutsu! Neither Temari got caught easily

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-12 06:17:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
then why did he run from the nibi when it attacked him?

the nibi had no reason to hold her power back, while he could assume, that Shika and the other two don't want to kill Asuma just to test his ability; also, the nibi had an attack that could turn him to ash, and that may be a problem even for hidan; and he didnt stand in a circle at that time;

Originally Posted by ShadowKatonHidan was the slow one. I think, at least.If he stepped off the seal, he wouldnt have had the chance to kill Asuma, because stabbing himself in the heart while off the seal wouldnt have killed Asuma

Oh, he has amazing agility, and great reflexes, therefore.If my theory is true, he DID let himself get caught because he thought he could stab himself in the heart(and kill Asuma) before Shika's Shadow Bind reached him.

Simply put, he's to fuckin hard to dodge.So if he cant share pain and pleasure then why bother taking the attack when all its going to do is hurt.

Hidan was the slow one.Kinda hard to keep track of what everyone's throwing at you, especially if you appear to restricted to a circle whose jutsu requires dealing with opponents one by one.How can he get caught twice by the same jutsu!?Neither Temari got caught easily by it, nor did Jiroubo get caught 2x by it, and Tayuya could over power it, so WTF!!!!@!@ he knows he can't be really hurt.

True Story

If you look at those chapter frames again you can see that he tricked Hidan by sending an attack from the front and sneaking a shadow around behind him.

And yeah, he probably was hoping to kill Asuma before being caught in the bind. However. They'll all end up dead anyway.

Plus if you noticed Hidan doesnt get pleasure from the pain until he gets the ritual going.

And I say Hidan just doesn't care.

Originally Posted by OniTaskuAlso, didn't they say back when they were first introduced (Hidan and Kakuzu) that they had the slowest attack speeds of Akatsuki? So if taking from that, their reflexes are also kind of slow. He can't be hurt, so why bother? If I was immortal like him, I wouldn't give a shit either. Most shinobi are keenly aware of everything around them out of necessity, because they could be killed at any moment by a kunai in the back.

And I say Hidan just doesn't care.

Doesnt havegreat reflexes??Didnt you see him last chapter flipping around, deflecting Kunai and whipping his scythe around??He has the agility of a cat.

Are you forgeting that he's facing more than ONE opponent.

Exactly, ritual circle or not, Hidan doesn't give a shit who attacks him, he just stands there and takes it.

It's posts like this that they made the Qoute button for.

Hidan doesn't seem like the kind of ninja with amazing reflexes. Most shinobi are keenly aware of everything around them out of necessity, because they could be killed at any moment by a kunai in the back. after all, what does he need to dodge himself from? (That we know of). if you can't die, you're not going to regularly expend energy dodging every little kunai.Use some logic. He's probably not sweating being caught, unless leaving the seal poses some grave danger.

Originally Posted by midnight jokerhe simply doesn't care, that's why he got caught twice. He can't be hurt, so why bother? If I was immortal like him, I wouldn't give a shit either. They'll all end up dead anyway. And this eventually manifests itself into not being as fastidious about dodging as you should be.

C'mon.

Also, didn't they say back when they were first introduced (Hidan and Kakuzu) that they had the slowest attack speeds of Akatsuki? So if taking from that, their reflexes are also kind of slow.

I think if he moves off of the seal, the curse will not be active again till he gets back on it

Anyway it looked like he LET himself get caught because he didnt want to move off the seal he drew on the ground.

Originally Posted by narutosimpsonHow can he get caught twice by the same jutsu!?Neither Temari got caught easily by it, nor did Jiroubo get caught 2x by it, and Tayuya could over power it, so WTF!!!!@!@ he knows he can't be really hurt. after all, what does he need to dodge himself from? (That we know of).

Originally Posted by SafHidan doesn't seem like the kind of ninja with amazing reflexes.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-24 19:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178095 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum