Rank them based on how good their hearing seems to be

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-9-8 02:25:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Or at least he'd have the potential to.Shino - Knew how many people were fighting from listening to the ground.

Yeah, Dosu was a really wasted talent. With such abilities he could fight even blind. in battle, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he could apply it even better than Zabuza. And it's such an obscure application of hearing for a ninja, he can't have had that much practice at it.Dosu - Can tell what someone is writing
3. I doubt anyone else in the Narutoverse can do that.Rank them based on how good their hearing seems to be. Or at least he'd have the potential to.Tayuya - Plays the flute
4. To be able to tell what someone is writing from sound alone is just crazy.

Feel free to add people/come up with your own order

Based on those feats, I'd be inclined to say Dosu was the best. And it's such an obscure application of hearing for a ninja, he can't have had that much practice at it.As far as I can tell, it seems to be like this:
1. He has doggy senses after all. in battle, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he could apply it even better than Zabuza.

Originally Posted by WoofieBased on those feats, I'd be inclined to say Dosu was the best. I doubt anyone else in the Narutoverse can do that. To be able to tell what someone is writing from sound alone is just crazy.
- Tayuya (musical hearing is not very helpful in a fight)

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188729 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum