Dave- I promised you a wle back pics of the surviving evap hose off my '71 X

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-18 02:41:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
I coppied from originals. I bit fuzzy but you can see it. This is one that came off the tank. Just reversed. Looks pretty cool on an Olds too.

Originally Posted by copperheadgs1Here is the 71 hose I copied. 70 did not have any(unless Cal) and 72 hose was completely different as I have found them.Dave-

I promised you a while back pics of the surviving evap hose off my '71 X.

Well, I suppose either is acceptable.

Dave,
Just went out and checked the hose on my 71 (june build)matches the picture Ken posted. Maybe Different supplier?

Not sure- only Obi-Duane-Kenobi knows. I bit fuzzy but you can see it.
Package arrived today Thank you very much!!!!!!!

I owe youa couple of cold ones. My guess is it was just a supplier thing like you mentioned. Just reversed.

Here is the 71 hose I copied. Mine have no Parenthisis. I posted in case you ever wanted to reproduce.

Dave, I think the hoses look great under my hood and if you have a vintage hose that looks just like the ones you reproduce, well that's good enough for me!

Thanks Ken, I went to the Olds Nationals with friend and his w-30. I finally got around to snapping them, so here you are!Kind of a greenish-blue printing.Mine are also reversed as word EVAP comes first. Yours is a Flint car like mine, correct?

Mine is Flint too Jim but I collected these of junked cars over the years and do not remeber what plant they came from but were off 71's from March/April.

Thanks Dave, glad you like them. The ones I copied came off a late March early April Car like mine. I also saw this Lime Mist 71 there.Maybe they came of big cars but no reason they would have used a different hose.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-29 11:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191360 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum