[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-9 09:04:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
so has he?

Odds are, yes. that would be badass. Has Gaara ever punched anybody? I mean. that would be badass. Naruto. but im talking about in the show bro.

Why should he punch?
He got the imba sand. I was with him. I never really got into the manga.

Originally Posted by Triggerhappy69How the hell did your post get above mine when you quoted me? Huh, weird.Defencive and offencive sand. I would love to see Gaara do some Taijutsu instead of just rely on that sand. I would love to see Gaara do some Taijutsu instead of just rely on that sand.

Originally Posted by OrochimaruHateHoly shit. there is no meaning of using his hands when he has such a strong skill

Originally Posted by ZedHe smacked some ho's up the other day.Don't rant at me just in case this is in the wrong section. Todays question is.

Yeah, and we all know how that one turned out.

I don't think those tiny fists have ever punched anyone yet.when he started to go shukakku in the forest fighting sasuke.

he bitchslapped Temari with impressive force, and while transformed he attacked directly if you want to count this as punches. Gaara' just not Taijutsu type, so I seriously doubt that we won't be seeing him try to punch anyone any more.dont remeber that part very well

I bet he's bitch slapped Temari before. I guess its cuz im magic.

Originally Posted by OrochimaruHateTruly sad.

Holy shit.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-2-28 04:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.238320 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum